The Restaurant To-Try List: Fall Edition
The latest in the sometime list category in which I post things to remind myself of them rather than gracing the world with yet another rant.
With the onset of the new season, food and the new fall menus are being hysterically discussed again in this food-crazed town. Here is where I’d like to eat next, in no specific order:
- Modo Mio: Italian BYOB with an outstanding set menu deal.
- Cafe Nhu Y: Much-lauded Vietnamese subs in South Philly.
- Bibou: A French Queen Village BYOB by G. Perrier ex-chef de cuisine. Reportedly, the French BYOB to end all French BYOBs.
- Paesano’s: Fishtown’s Italian sandwich shop run byt he same people who run Modo Mio.
- Ekta: Widely agreed upon that it does some of the best Indian in town… and will deliver anywhere in CC.
- Village Whiskey and Tinto: Jose Garces… enough said.